Strategic Thinking in the 21st Century: A One-Day Professional Development Training
Many organizations overlook basic strategy execution principles with only 9% of companies rated as excellent at execution. Gaps in company performance often trace back to leaders and key managers not thinking strategically.
Our Strategic Thinking in the 21st Century workshop will help you and your team fix these issues together.
You’ll walk away from the one-day session with:
- The ability to understand how strategic thinking guides day-to-day operational work
- Tools, exercises and 10 key questions to help you think and act strategically
- A clear path for how to best implement your company’s strategic goals
- The ability to ask the right strategic questions in each business situation you face
- Knowledge of how to make better strategic decisions for a healthier overall business
The workshop can be held onsite at your location, easing the impact on your workday.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.